Apply For Standard Bank Personal Loans Online, Hassle-Free Application Up To R300 000. Available Immediately. APPLY NOW!
If you need money to cover an unexpected expense, to consolidate debt or to assist with a planned occasion then a personal loan has its benefits.
Unlike a credit card, applying for personal finance comes with competitive interest rates.
If you’re approved, your money will be instantly transferred into your account.Use a slider to choose the amount you want to loan from R3000 to R300 000.
Why Choose Standard Bank Personal Loans Online
- Highly competitive interest rates.
- Fixed, minimum monthly repayments.
- Quick, hassle-free applications.
- No early termination fees if you pay the loan off earlier.
- Credit life insurance that will pay off your loan in the event of natural or accidental death, permanent or temporary disability or retrenchment.
- Variety of loan options to meet your personal needs.
- Your money will be transferred directly into your transnational account.
- UCount Rewards members can increase their rewards tier by getting a personal loan.
- Standard Bank Personal Loans Online includes a revolving credit plan (RCP), which means you can extend your loan without reapplying.
How To Qualify For Standard Bank Personal Loans Online
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You are a South African citizen or permanent resident.
- As a non-South African citizen, you have a valid passport or study permit.
Documents You Need To provide For Standard Bank Personal Loans Online
- Your ID book.
- Your last payslip, or proof of income.
- Proof of home address (up to 3 months old).
- New customer? Include 3 months’ bank statements.
Standard Bank Personal Loans Application Process
Use a calculator on the website to see how much your personal loan repayments will be.
Complete an easy online application form and submit.
Benefits That Come With Standard Bank Personal Loans Online
When you apply for a Standard Bank Personal Loans Application of up to a maximum of R300 000 you get a Standard Bank Personal Loans Online Protection Plan.
After you repay 15% of the loan you can extend it, without applying again
Your repayment amount does not change – only the repayment term
To increase your limit, call 010 249 0279 or visit your branch
Includes insurance cover that will pay off your loan in the event of your death, permanent disability or critical illness.
General Customer Enquiries
Tel: South Africa 0860 123 000
International Call: +27 11 299 4701
Telephone Banking 0860 123 108
Standard Bank Personal Loans Online Moving forward